Situated on the scenic site of the former Tennessee State Penitentiary, ParchMay Farm Center will grace 1200 acres along the banks of the Cumberland River in West Nashville.
- Convenient access to underutilized Briley Parkway
- John C. Tune airport within walking distance
- Very few currently documented ancient burial sites
- Undisclosed number of bridges not necessarily required
- Site of filming of several major motion pictures
ParchMay Farm Center is what we like to call a 21st century realization of the 19th century vision of corrective incarceration. What better place to arrest corporate flight than a place that stopped criminal flight for nearly 100 years? ParchMay Farm Center: we've got Nashville's smart growth all locked up.